buy kandypens rubi, rubi kandypens, kandypens rubi review, kandypens rubi pods, kandypens rubi for sale, rubi by kandypens, kandypens rubi vaporizer.
Awarded “Best Oil Vape of 2018″ by The Vape Guide, the KandyPens Rubi is definitely a contender. With patent-pending innovative design and OCELL ceramic coil technology, temperature regulation, and a super compact size (only 4” tall), this vape pen is impressive on many fronts.
- – Refillable 1ML Capacity Pod
- – Air Activated (No power button)
- – Dual Airflow with Air Carb
- – 8 Second Auto-Shut Off
- – Leak-Proof Pod Design with No Spit-Back
- – Universal Micro-Usb Charging Port
- – LED Battery Indicator
- – Handmade Designed/Intended for DTL Inhale Use (Direct to Lung)
- – Developed & Designed in the USA
- – Lifetime Warranty (Battery)
What are pre-filled THC oil cartridges?
Pre-filled THC oil cartridges are mini vape tanks filled with weed oil, sometimes referred to as hash oil. The tank contains a small coil which is powered by either a standard weed pen, a 510 thread battery, or a proprietary pod style device. Most THC cartridges contain a gram (1 mL) or half gram (0.5 mL) of THC oil, usually extracted from cannabis plants or hash. They are generally good for around 200-400 puffs.
Sometimes potent THC distillate cartridges are mistakenly referred to as wax carts or dab carts. Although some companies do make re-fillable 510 tanks for wax and dabs, they are not as convenient. The most popular ways to vape dabs or wax is using an e-nail or a dab pen.
How to use a pre-filled THC oil cartridge
Here are some helpful tips for using your pre-filled THC oil cart for the first time.
- There is almost no learning curve. Attach your cartridge to the battery and make sure it’s charged. Most devices require you to press the fire button five times.
- Some devices are draw-activated while others may require you to press a button to vape.
- If your device allows you to adjust the voltage, start at the lowest possible setting first.
- Begin with small 3-5 second puffs so you can gauge the potency of the oil, and the THC effects. You can always take another puff, so don’t overdo it.
- Experiment with raising the voltage for a stronger hit, but if it starts to taste dry or burnt, take it down a notch before you damage the coil.
- Most cartridges can be refilled with your own THC oil, CBD vape oil or e-liquid before you need to get rid of them. If it’s a 510 style cartridge, just unscrew the mouthpiece and fill the tank up. You may need to use a syringe for accuracy.
- When the flavor starts tasting burnt, that means it’s time for a new cartridge. Keep in mind, there are many great re-fillable oil carts available right now as well.
Advantages of pre-filled THC oil carts
The biggest advantage of using pre-filled THC oil cartridges over smoking and dabbing is the convenience factor. There is nothing to fill, just attach it to your battery and vape. Oil pens produce a very faint odor, which dissipates rather quickly, so they are perfect for stealthy sessions. Flavor is another major reason why people are switching to pre-filled oil carts. They allow you to experience your favorite cannabis strains in a whole new way. The taste is much purer than smoking a bowl, or using a dry herb vaporizer! Pre-filled THC oil carts are an excellent way to vape THC.
- Modern technology
- Much safer than smoking
- buy kandypens rubi, rubi kandypens, kandypens rubi review, kandypens rubi pods, kandypens rubi for sale, rubi by kandypens, kandypens rubi vaporizer.